RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Floor Support Technician in Frisco, Texas (TX). This position will be for a walk the floor type technician who will provide face to face deskside support to end users who have been migrated.
Our client has been in business for 30+ years due to the focus and commitment, not only to their customers, but to their associates as well. They refer to their associates as the heart and soul of their company and are committed to maintaining an office culture of respect, integrity and excellence. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please apply today!
Major Job Duties:
- Responsible for walking the floor and providing first level triage service to end users who have been recently migrated to Skype, O365, and Outlook
- This is a best level response group assembled to troubleshoot immediate issues prior to the service desk
- Candidate will be required to make their presence known and let end users know you are available to provide deskside support
- Client interaction is extremely important
- There will be a floor lead who will assist you in any escalation needed as necessary
- High School diploma or GED required; Preferable trade school/college degree
- 3-5 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required
- Experience in supporting Skype, O365 and Outlook are key
- Possess the ability to adapt quickly to environmental changes on the fly
Skills and Competencies:
- Solid technologist with strong business skills
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Windows platforms; Skype, O365, and Outlook
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.