Do you have at least 5 years of experience with excavation and installing wet utilities?
Do you enjoy doing the job right the first-time, every time?
Would you like to work with a supportive, respectful and well-respected team?
Do you enjoy leading a small team and care about helping the team be successful?
Then we would like to speak with you. We are Roberts Excavation, a Northern Colorado site-work and utility contractor.
We are looking for a Foreman to join our team! This full-time position reports directly to the General Superintendent. You will be working alongside a 2-5 man team of Laborers, Pipe layers, and Operators on various projects, and leading your team to success by providing full site earthwork and utility construction for commercial/industrial projects.
We have developed long-term relationships with most of our clients, and you will be the front line of our customer service (emphasis on service). Our projects success depends on you and your team collaborating and working together to meet our client’s needs!
What we offer
- Year-round work (your bills don’t take 3 months off!)
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation/PTO/ Holiday pay
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan (with matching contributions)
- Profit Sharing program
To be a good fit for the Foreman position, you should have:
- 5+ years of (verifiable) excavation experience.
- Care about HOW you get the job done, not just that it gets done.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- Knowledge and experience with OSHSA safety standards and Excavation Awareness Certification
- Experience with and proficient in all wet utilities (water, sewer, storm, fireline, etc.)
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
- Ability to solve mathematical problems
- A relentless passion for strong character and ethics.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
You owe it to yourself to find out what you’ve been missing out on. Don’t just get a job; become a member of a team with an organization that will propel you to greater heights than you thought you could ever reach. Take the leap!