Job ID: 135868
Oldcastle Precast, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, CRH Americas is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
- Operate stretch wrap machines, film roll up-enders, and extended boom arm forklift equipment
- Organize product on the yard according to inventory procedures
- Safely load product onto and unload product from flat beds and box trailers
- Validate packing slips, ship tickets, and other delivery documentation by auditing, recording and interpreting shipping documentation, weights & measures, labels and production schedules
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Must have experience operating a forklift - at least 1 year is preferred
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Ability to perform routine inspection, fueling and preventive maintenance duties (lubrication, cleaning, battery change)
- Ability to record and understand numerical values
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Must have math, communication and comprehension skills to interface with transportation, dispatch, and direct trailer hitch operations
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Precast, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.