Formulation Lab Technician
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Formulation Lab Technician for our client in Tarrytown, NY. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Formulation of all types of Hair, Skin & Sun Care products including but not limited to gels, creams, lotions, serums, beach products, sticks, sprays and balms
- Understanding of emulsion, polymers and surfactant technology, and general cosmetic technology as well as formulation techniques
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment and procedures
- Specifically pH meter, Brookfield Viscometer, stand mixers, and Silverson homogenizers
- Perform and track prototype stability and compatibility.
- Maintain, organize and order lab supplies/raw materials as necessary
- Be able to follow a set formula and procedure provided by senior chemists to create finished formulations.
- Must have good problem solving, decision making, and organization skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to maintain a laboratory notebook, as a professional legal document.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ivan Kalaw at (201) 283-9198 or send your resume to Ivanhoe.Kalaw@eclaro.comHelp now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.