CO-OP Financial Services provides technically superior products and services to financial institutions across the nation. We are seeking a talented Fraud Recovery Analyst to be responsible for working credit and debit card fraud/dispute cases for assigned financial institutions from the beginning to completion of a case. They will ensure that all VISA and/or MasterCard chargeback regulations are adhered to while attempting the highest recovery and minimal losses for our clients.
- Collaborating and communicating on a small team of peers to service assigned clients.
- Analyzing fraud/dispute cases and completing within the appropriate time frame.
- Reviewing documentation received from cardholders and financial institutions and completing the recovery to minimize financial loss.
- Reviewing daily reports and complete other tasks in order to lower the loss amounts for clients.
- Working daily with cardholders, financial institution professionals, team members and others throughout the organization.
- Keeping up to date on industry information, Visa and MasterCard regulations, new products, enhancements, system changes and compliance issues.
- Handling both inbound and outbound case-related calls as needed to move the status of the assigned case.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Communication via Phone and E-Mail on a daily basis with clients and customers.
- High level of professionalism and teamwork, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within assigned time frames based on client expectations.
- Strong problem solving skills and inherent decision making abilities are required.
- Must align with the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” and our corporate values: People Matter, Collaborate for Results, Ownership Perspective and Embrace Change.
- 1-2 years of experience in chargeback/disputes processing.
- PC skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word programs).
- Familiarity with the First Data system and or STAR system.
- Knowledge of card industry, VISA/MasterCard Regulations
CO-OP Financial Services is the technology engine that provides access and convenience for credit unions. With over 35 years of credit union service, CO-OP connects credit union members to their accounts through Debit, Credit, ATM, Shared Branching, Member Interaction Services, Mobile, Virtual, and Bill Pay services. CO-OP serves a total of 3,500 member credit unions, 50 million cardholders, 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, and more than 5,500 shared branches. Handling three billion-plus annual transactions, CO-OP is the nation’s largest credit union service organization—offering resources that enable deeper member engagement to help credit unions prosper.