Work with the best. Bring out their best.
XPO Logistics, a leader in the transportation and logistics industry, is looking for a highly skilled professional who knows how to get the best out of their team. At XPO, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. When you join us, you’ll discover that it’s more than a better job. It’s a better life.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Supervise staff during various inbound, city, and/or outbound freight operations
- Ensure production goals are met by managing tonnage, payroll and other administrative functions
- Plan hourly employee schedules to meet daily operations goals
- Enforce all company, FMCSR, OSHA and DOT policies, rules, regulations and laws
- Coach, train and develop employees in a manner consistent with XPO policies
- Act as a champion of XPO values, demonstrating them and holding your team to the same high standards
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military or other work experience
- Knowledge of the LTL (Less-than-Truckload) industry, hazardous materials regulations, and Department of Transportation rules and regulations
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
It’d be great if you also have:
- A positive attitude with the ability to multitask and motivate your team
- Transportation, distribution, or logistics education
- Exceptional leadership, communication and administrative skills
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- LTL industry experience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.