French Canadian Customer Service Representatives are responsible for processing out-bound calls, as well as in-bound calls with third party client, in french; displaying great customer service skills to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. The CSR manages calls for a Third Party Claims Administrator, and performs all duties as required. Our Customer Service Representatives are enthusiastic and motivated. We are a team, working together in an organized and structured environment that thrives on employees who work with integrity, honesty, punctuality, and leadership.
- Performs outbound calls on a daily basis for the customers assigned to you in order to assist them in completing their claim form
- Inputs the customers' information in the claim form accurately and efficiently
- Uses scripts to answer customers' questions when needed as well as during each call as transitioning statements
- Completes and updates excel spreadsheets daily to reflect the current status of each claim.
- Answers and responds to inquiries internally through using outlook
- Follow-up with the client on special cases presented by the customer to reach a solution and complete the claim form accurately
- Answers inbound calls, usually customers calling back, to answer their questions and schedule their appointments
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma preferred
- Must speak fluent Canadian French
- 18 years or older
- 1 year of Customer Service experience, or Call Center experience, and desktop applications experience
- Effective communication and literacy skills
- Ability to read scripted responses naturally, with confidence and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills with quick and accurate typing, the ability to open several applications at one time and review documents with attention to detail and accuracy
- Quality Customer Service Skills
- Ability to handle escalated calls, with empathy and professionalism
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with customers from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent time management skills
- Microsoft office, Outlook and Excel experience is preferred
TransPerfect Connect (TPC) is the world's leading provider of remote interpreting solutions, including over-the-phone interpretation (OPI), video remote interpretation, multilingual email and chat support, business process outsourcing, and global call center services. TRI offers services in over 170 languages and employs industry-specialized interpreters screened for subject expertise. TPC is a division of TransPerfect, the world's largest privately held provider of language services and globalization management technology solutions.
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $550 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
TransPerfect is an equal opportunity employer.