Immediate Opening – Dallas (Garland), Texas 75243
Experienced Front Desk Receptionist
Abbott Label is a family owned national label manufacturing company with plants in Texas, California, Georgia and Illinois. We have an immediate opening in our fast-paced Texas office for a high energy, outgoing person that wants to join a winning, financially stable company.
We are a growing printing company with great benefits, including health, vision and dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, a generous vacation package and a 401K plan with a generous employer match. We also offer growth opportunities for advancement.
Learn more about us at www.abbottlabel.com.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage front desk tasks. Including but not limited to the following:
- Answering and directing calls to the appropriate department.
- Distribute faxes to appropriate department and persons via email.
- Making box, core & pallet labels for custom and stock production label job jackets.
- Stuff invoices & samples for mailing and put postage on envelopes.
- Call for services as needed for copier and postage meter.
- Refill postage machine via fax line when necessary.
- Check the USPS website weekly for any postal updates or changes.
- Fill paper in all front office machines each morning.
- Order and distribute office supplies.
- Secondary responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Assist customers with tracking numbers/ship dates.
- Assist customers with stock label pricing.
- 2+ years receptionist/customer service experience – greeting visitors, receiving and screening calls
- Product pricing, checking inventory, order status and tracking packages
- Creating box labels, filing
- Typing Skills –30 WPM
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook, Great Plains, a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication, math, and ruler skills
- Able to handle multi projects in a fast-paced office
- High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Read and write English; Punctual and Reliable
- Pass background and drug screening prior to employment
- Previous experience in the printing industry or manufacturing - a bonus
Fax resume to 469-330-0210
- Email resume to email@example.com