RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in the Miami, Florida (FL) area that is seeking an experienced Front Desk Receptionist.
Reporting to the Head of Administration and Communication, the Front Desk Receptionist is in charge of the Reception and Front Desk area. You will be the first point of contact for clients and visitors with our organization, responsible to ensure that all clients and visitors are taken care of with the highest standards of professionalism. The front desk area includes the reception activity (greeting clients and visitors in person or on the phone, valet/parking validation, maintaining a log of all visitors, vendors, etc.)
- Supervising the daily service operations for meeting rooms and special courtesy service available for clients, visitors and for the staff
- As the first point of contact, you direct customers to proper locations and offer a courtesy beverage
- Coordinating Catering Services for the agency (for clients); Being in charge of the front desk area kitchen, you will have to coordinate all Kitchen Supplies ensuring proper stock
- Coordinating service vendors for the front desk (laundry, flowers, catering, restaurants, etc.)
- Last but not least, you will be responsible for the general appearance of the client areas (rooms, private restroom, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree with a first prior successful related experience (Hospitality, Customer Service, Front Desk/Reception, Administration, etc.), ideally in the Private Banking industry
- Expert in multi-tasking, organizing and prioritizing; Demonstrated stress management skills
- Outstanding customer skills; Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent sense of details with ability to work independently; High level of integrity and professionalism
- Spanish and English are a must; Portuguese and/or French are a plus
- Microsoft Office capabilities
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.