SUMMARY OF JOB:
Establish a partnership with each member of the team to maximize order process time, ensure accurate orders, achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and ultimately be a strong contributor to the achievement of department and company sales volume goals. Apply excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, expertise in sales relations, ability to anticipate needs and comprehensive product knowledge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following: (Other duties may be assigned or changed to meet business needs)
- Confirm and input BasTech sales orders, sales receipts and payments; includes interacting with client and vendors as needed to finalize the order.
- Prepare invoices and send to customers for BasTech orders.
- Prepare order shipments for BasTech.
- Prepare vendor PO’s for BasTech; interact with vendors to discuss production, sample requests, shipping, vendor errors and other pertinent issues.
- Investigate BasTech order discrepancies with vendors and other customer satisfaction issues to assist in resolution.
- Provide sales and product expertise for incoming orders for BasTech.
- Provide support and assistance to fellow team members/departments, as needed, in order to meet company/team goals for both BasTech and Rapid Direction.
- Act as a customer service resource for calls, emails and voice mails for BasTech.
- Assist the Production Manager with the order pick-up and order delivery schedule for the Bastech driver.
- Answer telephones, route calls, take messages, and provide general information; greet and direct visitors; answer routine inquiries.
- Open and routes incoming mail; distribute correspondence and other material to appropriate people.
- Perform a variety of routine typing assignments as appropriate to the position; may draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials; create and mails form letters.
- Copy materials as requested; send facsimiles.
- Establish, maintain, process, and/or update files, records, and other documents.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, travel arrangements and conferences.
- Assist Marketing Manager in coordination of trade shows, webinars, seminars and special events pertaining to our team.
- Order, stock, and/or distribute office supplies.
- Uses spreadsheet software to assist with departmental reports.
- Process customer requests for Vendor set up documents.
- Issue employee time tickets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail.
- Basic bookkeeping skills preferred.
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as purchase orders, vendor documents, etc.
- Ability to efficiently organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Good grammar, voice and diction.
- Must possess computer proficiency and keyboarding skills including familiarity with the computer programs of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have strong commitment to company values and the ability to work in a team and sales driven environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
It is preferred that Sales Coordinators have:
- College degree preferred.
- At least 2 to 3 years of sales support or customer service experience.
- Prior demonstrated high level organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful).