Front End Angular JS Developer- Contract - New York, NY - $58-62 per hour
Front End Angular JS Developer - Contract - New York, NY
The Front End Developer will be a part of the transformational journey to deliver a best systems to support several business lines, across all channels. The role of the Front End Developer is to collaboratively drive the development and support of our web based systems including web and mobile sites. This person will develop and work in an Agile delivery model ensuring adherence to standards and best practices in the definition of technical requirements as well as design and development of the solution based on user stories. This role requires deep technical knowledge of high volume ecommerce web/mobile with modern UI experience.
* Analyze, design and develop digital, web, and mobile application solutions and enhancements that meet requirements
* Ensure adherence to programming and enterprise architectural standards
* Complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow up to ensure that tasks are completed on time
* Collaborate with product owners, application users, creative team and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop the web application
* Assist in the rollout of new applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software
* Support configuration management and deployments of code and configuration items across environments to production
* Create consistent and accurate technical and end-user documentation of implemented applications
* Support the QA team on automation and other scripting requirements
Front End Angular JS Developer Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
* Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or similar field (or equivalent practical experience)
* Minimum 5 years of experience with developing web sites and web based applications
* Agile and Waterfall SDLC delivery experience
* Technical Design and Development
* Experience building responsive and adaptive web based applications
* Experience building web based applications that are supported across browers (Chrome, Safar, FireFox & IE) and across Operating Systems (Windows, iOS and Android)
* Application performance tuning and optimization
* Strong problem solving, debugging skills, and dedication to quality
* Learns quickly and can lead a handful of developers and/or solution through release
* Ability to work in a mission critical fast-paced environment with ability to work flexible hours
* Mobile development (Native iOS/Android, Xmarin or any other cross platform frameworks).
* Web tagging and analytics, SEO concepts
* Experience with cloud systems such as AWS or Azure
* Experience with ecommerce, retail, automotive, and financing is a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.