Front-End Architect to join global a firm in Waltham, MA
- Long term consulting role in Waltham, MA
A preeminent management firm is seeking a Front-End Architect with strong problem-solving and leadership skills, to support the implementation of a new identity for the company’s online ecosystem.
• Review code development activities, ensure best practices are followed, and raise the overall quality of front-end development practices
• Work effectively with Product Managers, Designers, Technical Deliver Leads and Software engineer/developers on approaches and solutions to correct issues of strategic and tactical importance.
• Provide clear, concise, and result-oriented transparency into your work
• Web markup of HTML5/CSS3
• CSS, IT-CSS, CSS Pre-Processors, ect.
• Responsive web design, and mobile-first design principles (default mobile first, then larger viewports)
• Cross-browser compatibility (Chrome for PC/Mac, FF, IE, and Safari)
• Extensive experiences with Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Familiarity with task runners, or build tools like Gulp
• Nice to have: knowledge of CMS (Sitecore), understanding of code versioning tools (GIT, SVN, or TFS)
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field