The Front End Lead Software Developer will be working on CBTS Client’s multi-platform applications. You will be implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across the breadth of products used internally and externally at CBTS
As such, you will be responsible for and assist with code architecture and delivery, supporting the technical growth of team members, and supporting our platform across MacOS/Windows desktops, Chromebooks, and iOS tablets. Your experience and knowledge will help drive our Client’s applications to Businesses and Consumers all around World.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively as a part of the Scrum team to provide accurate work estimates and complete tasks.
- Architecting and writing elegant, efficient, and testable code that performs at scale across a range of desktop and mobile devices.
- Leading large scale projects from initial conception through to deployment.
- Affinity for leading and mentoring other developers.
- Strong skills in assessing and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Providing clear and consistent communication around solutions and estimates to development team members and client-facing Product and Program Management teams.
- The statements contained herein reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
- Experience architecting solutions using modern frameworks such as Angular.js, or React.js.
- Expereince working with RESTful API’s
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors such as LESS or Sass.
- Experience with versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS or Team City.
- Strong skills in evaluating and coaching other developers on the technical and interpersonal best-practices of software development.
- A basic understanding of user interface/experience design principals.
- Full-stack experience with either Microsoft Stack (MVC, ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL Server, Stored Procedures) OR Java Stack (Java, any Spring or Hibernate, MVC, Oracle DB, Stored Procedures
- Experience with Agile development and familiarity with the Scrum framework.
- Master’s Degree in a technology field.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES EXPECTED
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all members of the organization in person and during remote conferences.
- Ability to understand the needs of the business and then relay that information to the appropriate business and/or technical resources.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university, completion of a development bootcamp program, or equivalent work experience.