Front of House Manager - QSR
Front of House Manager Position Summary:
Assist in restaurant food hall operations. Maintain high standards of food, service, health, and safety, ensure the efficient and profitable business performance of the QSR restaurants, and the optimal utilization of staff and resources.
FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER FUNCTIONS:
- Creates a fun, positive, and energetic environment.
- Tracks and maintains data regarding labor costs, food costs, waste management, and inventory.
- Adheres to company standards regarding portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, kitchen rules, policies, and procedures.
- Acts as a role model for employees by upholding all standards, policies, and operating systems.
- Trains and coaches FOH staff on operations, processes, and best practices daily.
- Assists the Assistant General Manager in business planning for the restaurant, key financials, as well as maintaining and growing sales and profitability.
- Educates and articulates product knowledge and ingredients benefits clearly to coworkers and guests.
- Attends manager meetings and is prepared to participate by actively listening and working towards a harmonious restaurant workflow.
- Achieves operations within budget and sets and reviews budgets with Senior Management.
- Establishes excellent guest service and satisfaction as a priority through personal example and follow-through.
- Handles guest complaints with a sense of urgency, poise, and good judgment.
- Ensures compliance with cash handling, safety/security, and Team Member Handbook policies and procedures.
- Regularly remains in a stationary position approximately 20% of the time.
- Regularly moves about the location approximately 80% of the time.
- Constantly communicates with team members.
- Regularly moves and positions objects and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Constantly detects and determines if the product is up to all standards.
- Constantly works in an environment around smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity, and extreme cold.