The Rockwall Dermatology team is comprised of professional, outgoing individuals with excellent communication and critical thinking skills with a dedication to the highest level of service. The fast paced work environment requires great time management, quick decision making, and high degrees of self-motivation and problem solving skills.
Rockwall Dermatology full-time employees receive competitive pay, healthcare insurance, and ongoing training as part of a first class clinic team practicing cutting-edge medical and aesthetic skin care.
Our Patient Relations Front Office personnel use multi-tasking abilities answering new phone calls to the clinic, routing messages, making appointments, entering data in the EHR, greeting patients, checking patients in and out, collecting payments, and more. Employees in this role are often the first and final points of contact between our clinic and patients during a visit, playing a pivotal role in shaping an exceptional experience for our patients.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two years of directly related experience in a medical office.
- Operate telephone system to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Direct calls and messages to appropriate staff
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff
- Ensure patient intake and consent forms are submitted complete
- Compile and record electronic medical charts, reports, or correspondence
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, surgeries, and consultations
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records
- Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files
- Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory results, to appropriate staff
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents
- File and maintain records
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of office, services provided
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, or other documents
- Verify patient insurance coverage, and record copays and deductibles
- Collect payments for rendered services
- And more
This is not a comprehensive task list.