PCH is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to help develop mobile and desktop web sites using cutting edge web technologies for all our business platforms.
Successful candidates will work closely with Designers, Engineers, Quality Assurance and Product Owners to launch and maintain new and exciting user experiences. We are looking for creative thinkers who can help develop and engineer intuitive interfaces and applications.
#1 thing we are looking for is someone who loves to code.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Define core technologies and best practices for Front End Development
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Collaborate with multiple departments with different disciplines
- Write code optimized for reusability, repeatability and reliability
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- 8-12 years’ experience planning, designing and building web sites and applications
- Experience writing in functional and object oriented styles
- Strong Debugging and Problem solving skills
- Experience with one or more MV* frameworks
- Experience with Front End Builds and where they fit in with the application workflow
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment
- Must be able to set expectations and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with any of the following is required:
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
Node • Continuous Integration • Unit Testing • Canvas • PHP • .net • mySQL
Learn more about PCH by checking out some of our winning websites;
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY with offices in New York City, NY, Portland, ME, Boston, MA and Chicago, IL, is a leading interactive media Company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment and services to consumers. Our success is built on PCH's unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, individually personalized offers based on the trusted first party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
This is a JERICHO, NY based position. Candidates must reside in the Tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer