Uptime Legal, the leading provider of legal technology and marketing services in North America, is looking for a Senior-Full Stack Developer to join our team.
The Application Developer role serves as Uptime Legal’s internal software developer, and will play a leading role in developing LegalWorks, Uptime’s commercial, cloud-based (SaaS) software.
The Application Developer will have a broad range of responsibilities. As a result, there is a significant need for the developer to be well organized and work with limited direct supervision.
- Working with company leadership to understand the product roadmap
- Development and design of the application’s data structure (structured and unstructured data)
- Development of the core, web-based application
- Development of the application’s UI/UX
- Development of add-ins for Microsoft Office and other third-party applications
- Development of a multi-tenant hosting environment for SaaS application
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Researching of development platforms, hosting platforms and external tools as necessary to meet development objectives
- Development of documentation as necessary
- Interaction/liason with Uptime’s client support staff
While technologies used may change, the Developer will be working with the following platforms, languages and technologies
- Azure PaaS Hosting/Development Platform
- Azure BLOB Storage
- Azure SQL, Active Directory and Search
- Development of Office Add-Ins (such as VB.Net)
If you have:
- Ability to meet objectives, timelines and work with limited supervision
- Experience developing within the Azure environment
- Experience with full-stack development (database, core application, UI/UX)
- Experience with large-scale projects and product development
We’d love to meet you!
Additional attributes that we value are:
- Strong organizational abilities
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Good communication, written and verbal
- A desire to be part of something amazing
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As Uptime Legal’s Application Developer, you will spend your days:
- Writing code
- Building an industry-leading, cloud-based application for the legal industry
- Researching new tools and technologies
- Working with the company’s leadership to manage and revise the product roadmap
- Interfacing with Uptime’s support team as-needed for technical assistance
- Working with other Uptimers to define software onboarding process and procedure
Uptime Legal is a fast-paced, positive and fun environment and a great place to build a career in development, legal technology and cloud computing. Uptime combines the best of a fun, startup culture and the success and experience of an established industry leader.
COMPENSATION & EXPERIENCE
- $70,000 to $80,000 salary based on experience
- Annual Raises based on performance
- Company Health Plan (Insurance + HSA)
- Company 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off
- Regular, Geeky Swag (LootCrate)
- Regular, Tasty and Healthy Snacks (SnackNation)
ABOUT UPTIME LEGAL
Named an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017, Uptime Legal is North America's leading provider of cloud services to law firms. Our services include marketing, document management software, and cloud-hosted systems. Uptime has offices in Minneapolis and New York.