Title: Full Stack C#/Angular Developer
Date Posted: 05/01/2018
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Atlanta Georgia
Thompson Technologies is seeking a Full Stack C#/Angular Developer with our client in Marietta, GA. This is a direct hire position with a SaaS company that has an established product they are heavily investing in to create their next generation platform. Their Asset Management System currently manages $2.5 Trillion of assets.
Reasons to apply:
- You will build a new platform – next generation of application – current app is 15 years and used by many utilities companies.
- Excellent healthcare benefits through Cigna. Plus, very competitive dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401K matching 100% up to the first 4% of your pay each pay period.
- Option to work remote 1 day a week.
- Generous vacation policy!
What you will do:
- Work in a fast-paced, Agile development environment with a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Work with the latest technologies to continue building a next generation platform based on C# and Angular 2 and above.
What we need:
- 5+ years working with C# on enterprise level applications.
- Good understanding of object oriented principles.
- Experience working with Angular version 2 or above.
- Experience deploying to the cloud (Azure or AWS) – preferred
What happens now? Submit your resume to email@example.com - and tell us a little about your background!
Why Thompson Technologies? We’ve been recognized among the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 5000 and most recently as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, in addition to other awards. A leader in delivering talented, top-tier consultants, we provide unequalled service to the IT staffing industry. At our core, we strive to make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.