Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
- Design and development of practical software solutions to business requirements constrained by time, resources, and infrastructure
- Developing cross- browser/devices user interfaces that target multiple browsers and devices.
- Developing web interfaces using adaptive and responsive design patterns.
- Experience with client side MVC or MV* frameworks and template libraries, Angular, React, Underscore,etc. Angular 2+ is preferred
- Experience in developing interactive user interface design and layouts
- Establish and promote UI design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX a must.
- Experience with libraries such as High Charts, Web Pack, Ag-Grid, prototype.js are nice to have
- Knowledge of CSS and JS/TS optimization
- Experience with software engineering process tools preferred (npm, git, angular cli, some sort of continuous integration)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent required; masters preferred
- Knowledge of relevant data structures and algorithms for UI development
- Three to five years web development experience
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with Flexbox
- Overall understanding of web architecture and UI frameworks
- Experience with developing APIs and services is nice to have
- Experience with web and application servers Tomcat, Websphere, Apache, IIS, etc.
- Ability to analyze web application performance
- Familiar with web debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Tamper Data, IE Debugger etc
Contact : Samuel McClain
Office - 248-603-2675
Mobile - 248-885-6685