RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce client is working a growing healthcare startup (well-established) located in New York, New York (NY). They are searching for a Full Stack Developer - LAMP - Laravel who can build the systems that they use to deploy data science solutions.
The client is not just looking for someone to build ETL pipelines. The incumbent must have at least 2 years of professional experience in and must be comfortable with Python. This is a brand-new role created which can also lead to a leadership role down the road.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks on the Google Cloud Platform
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery
- Help drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality
- Collaborate with other Engineers, ML experts, and stakeholders, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day
- Work in cross-functional Agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives
- Senior Data Engineer with an exhaustive ability to validate and crosscheck metrics - one works across the organization with senior management, software development, business partnerships, product, and digital engagement teams to present metrics in a manner that is meaningful and actionable to all stakeholders, in order to drive impact and action
- Knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
- Understand the value of collaboration within teams
- Ability to work with high volume heterogeneous data, preferably with distributed systems such as Hadoop, Bigtable, and Cassandra
- Care about Agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Passion for designing schemas that result in maximum value and performance across all data stores in the data warehouse and thrive in a culture of innovation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.