Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Full Stack Java Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Full Stack Java Developer
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Full Stack Java Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Responsibilities and Required Qualifications:
- Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- 5+ years of experience as Java/J2EE developer
- Strong knowledge of the Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security)
- Good knowledge of UI development (JQuery, JSP, CSS)
- Strong knowledge of ORM tool (Hibernate preferably)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Proficient and hands on with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss)
- Good knowledge of relational database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL)
- 4 years of Web Services experience - Proficient
- 5 years of Java/ J2EE experience - Proficient
- 2 years of UI development experience - Good
- 2 years of Database (Oracle) experience - Good
- Excellent communication
- Excellent leadership skills and able to drive solution
- Willing to work and coordinate with offshore team for solution delivery
- Banking Knowledge
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Abdul Ashim
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2187)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
This company may offer relocation assistance.