If interested in discussing the position further, please give me a call at 732-744-0222 or send an MS Word version of your resume to Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of the Opportunity:
Project Details: Help automate features within internal security database used by Network Engineers
- Lead & Develop highly-responsive B2B web applications and UI components with ability to code across the full stack (UI, Middleware, and SQL db).
• Create user friendly documentation that captures the proposed technical solutions
• Assist in identifying opportunities with current systems and developing connections into various tools.
• Augment the current GUI with user friendly features and develop a more robust API for communicating with other systems.
• Responsible for requirements analysis, application design, project estimation, technical documentation, development, and testing for assigned projects
• Minimum 2 year of experience with Python
• Strong understanding of JSON
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178