Scope of the project:
Support the maintenance, development and upgrading of applications to current .net technology in the preconstruction, disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE). Must have previous experience interfacing applications with primavera and other project management database systems.
Daily duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software.
- Possesses a strong understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages.
- Evaluates vendor supplied software packages and makes recommendations to it management. Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
- Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software applications. Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution.
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedure and provides tier 2 technical support.
Required Skills (rank in order of importance):
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Oracle server
- Oracle Server Integration Services
- Application development
- Problem solving skills
- Relational database experience
- BS Computer Information Systems
- BS Computer Science
- BS Computer Engineering