RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Full Stack Node.JS Developer in Randallstown, Maryland (MD).
- Strong senior level full-stack software development experience with Node.js (1 or more years) with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services using Node.js
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, Unix, Solaris, JMS, OOD, CVS
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON
- Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Supertest, Enzyme, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber
- Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git and Stash/Bitbucket
- Experience with IDEs such as Sublime and Atom
- Knowledge of SonarQube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with NGiNX web server
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.