FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPER - CONTRACT - CHAPEL HILL, NC
Full Stack Python Developer Responsibilities:
* Work with a team of engineers, developers and data scientists to build a full stack system to support big data applications in a cross-Cloud environment.
* Define functional requirements, integrate and evaluate existing open source technologies and home-grown technologies
* Investigate and develop solutions for big data problems in cloud and non-cloud environments including streaming and analyzing big data sets available on public repositories
* Work with a broad spectrum of big data technologies including data streaming/analysis s and databases.
* Have a passion for learning and adopting cutting edge open source technologies.
Full Stack Python Developer Requirements:
* Full technical knowledge of all phases of SDLC Ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes.
* Experience working with RESTful web APIs, both as a consumer and provider.
* Experience designing, developing, testing and supporting software in support of big data objectives
* Strong proficiency in Python
* Experience developing middleware services and applications that interact with middleware technologies including Docker, Mesos/DCOS, Kubernetes, Marathon, Spark and Cloud services.
* Development experience in REST API development, Git/Github, Test Driven Development
* Desire and skills to explore and master new open source tools and technologies
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.