You will be of the team making a significant impact in the manufacturing of next generation hardware products.
You must have track records of releasing bug free complex, internal-facing projects under demanding timelines.
- The Core Infrastructure Design Engineering team is responsible for application development to improve management and scalability of factory test platforms worldwide.
- We are looking for energetic self-motivated software developer to work on several key systems.
- As a software engineer of the Core Infrastructure Design Engineering team you will:
-Design and develop tools to support next generation factory manufacturing infrastructure.
-Maintain and enhance existing applications and integrated systems.
-Perform complete testing of application–unit and system,
-Engaging with users to drive requirements.
-Coordinate acceptance testing.
-Design and implement data storage structures and interfaces.
Must Have Skillset:
- 4+ years developing database applications.
- 4+ years developing high performance application systems.
- Experience in RDBMS databases, including schema design. MySQL preferred.
- Experience in Scripting languages (PERL, PHP, RUBY, PYTHON).
- Experience in coding in a UNIX environment.
- Experience rolling out changes to high reliability production environments
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills in areas listed above
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Experience in coding in C/C++ development experience
- Objective-C/Cocoa experience a definite plus
Location: Cupertino, Ca
Duration: 12+ months (2 weeks in China per quarter)