This opportunity provides Investigative Services for clients to help fight fraud by gathering facts and delivering unbiased, objective information about a claim. We are seeking an EXPERIENCED Surveillance Investigator in the Lincoln, NE area.
You will be part of a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do. With our state-of the-art online case management system, you will be provided all the tools and support necessary to ensure your success and achieve assigned case objectives for our clients.
- Conduct video surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Obtain videotaped documentation of subjects
- Conduct background/activity checks and courthouse research
- Write and record statements
- Conduct scene investigations
- Draft thorough and detailed investigative reports
- Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence into case management system
- Must be licensed as a Private Investigator in NE and eligible to be licensed in surrounding states.
- Experience in conducting surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Ability and willingness to travel within a multi-state coverage area. (as necessary)
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends.
- Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
- Reliable surveillance vehicle,
- Possess or is willing to purchase: covert camera, digital video camera with uploading capabilities, and laptop computer with Windows Operating System with access to Microsoft Word
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance.
- Military or Law Enforcement background
- Experience as a Private Investigator or detective
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Life, LTD, STD insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Company fuel card
- Travel and Report Writing compensation
- Company paid investigator licensing fees
- Paid ongoing career advancement training
- Timely expense reimbursement with very minimal out-of-pocket expenses
CoventBridge Group is a full-service investigation company providing: Surveillance, SIU and Compliance, Claims Investigation, Counter-Fraud Programs, Desktop Investigations, Social Media, Record Retrieval, Canvasses and Vendor Management programs. The company provides top tier data privacy and security practices, deploys robust case management technology customized to clients’ needs and delivers worldwide coverage via its 1000 employees and affiliates worldwide.
* CoventBridge is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.*