Arizona Specialty Hospital in Chandler AZ has a need for a Full time Administrative Assistant M-F
The Administrative Assistant greets and welcomes staff and visitors who enter the Administration Office. Under the supervision of the CEO, they are responsible for coordination of schedules, meetings and events, administrative support Executive Staff. This individual performs a variety of routine functions in assigned areas to maintain an organized flow of hospital operations. The candidate will handle sensitive information and confidential business matters with high degree of discretion and professionalism. Customer Service oriented is a must.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Must be detail oriented, very organized and have good time management skills
- Must be very pro-active and require little supervision.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional manner
- Ability to promote and maintain positive relationships with doctors and staff
- Must have problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must maintain a professional appearance.
- Must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette and exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Typing correspondence, reports, working with contracts and agreements and various specialized documents
- Assists various departments as needed
- Coordinate meetings, conference and teleconference calls including notification to attendees, pre- and post-meeting correspondence, meeting minutes and any required follow-up
- Organize a wide variety of hospital events on and offsite.
- Takes minutes at Board and other meetings as necessary
- Handles sensitive information and confidential business matters with high degree of discretion
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested