FrontStream is seeking a Fund Accounting Analyst to join our Financial Operations Department in Reston, VA in support of the charitable giving and volunteer programs we administer for our clients.
FrontStream is the industry leading organization of SaaS fundraising solutions for nonprofits. We provide an integrated, enterprise-wide platform for non-profit fundraising, auctions, donor management, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and payment processing needs via our leading software products. Our team is collaborative, enthusiastic, and delivers on our promises.
Over 10,000 nonprofit and corporate customers use our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We have been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do!
The Fund Accounting Analyst is a key member of the Financial Operations Department supporting high volume payment processing activities. As a Fund Accounting Analyst you will perform reconciliation tasks, process large volumes of check activity, create reports, assist customer support in resolving client issues, and engage in ground level research for database management. The ideal candidate will have superior organizational skills and be detail oriented. The position requires a highly analytic team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Requested Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with bank reconciliations.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Microsoft Excel’s data analytic functions.
- Experience with database management, data visualization, and trend analysis.
- The ability to deliver technical data to a non-expert audience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Customer service experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to learn complex material quickly, allocate time efficiently across projects with competing deadlines, and work both independently and in team environments.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving capabilities are a must.
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Lancaster, PA, Toronto, ON and West Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the United States.