The CSI Companies is actively seeking Fundraising Outbound Call Specialist for an exciting, rewarding opportunity to join our client, a National Non-Profit Organization, in their effort to raise awareness and money for innovative research, information and support to patients, prevention and early detection initiatives and so much more!
Duration: Contract through November 2018
Hours: Standard business hours
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and passionate team members to make a difference by working as a Fundraising Specialist For the Society’s Annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (MSABC) annual walk.
This position is responsible for recruiting fundraising teams for the MSABC walk. In this telemarketing role you will identify people inside of corporations or other businesses that may have an interest in the issue of breast cancer, and would like to get involved with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. The focus is on recruiting potential Team Leaders and inviting them to our kickoff. After the kickoff, MSABC Recruiters will continue to build relationships with these individuals by providing coaching, motivation, sharing recruitment strategies, and providing information to build their teams to reach their fund-raising goals.
Our client has an entirely tobacco free, smoke free campus.
This position also requires that the MSABC Fundraising Outbound Call Specialist provide a high level of customer service to support team development and fund-raising utilizing a range of tools including websites and social media.
• Recruit and prospect for MSABC Team Leader by phone within a call center environment to fund-raise and participate in various MSABC events
• Accurately track cultivation activities and fundraising progress using event database
• Provide ongoing coaching, motivation and support to Team Leaders to ensure their needs and expectations are met
• Provide Teams Leaders with logistical support and training on fundraising strategies and tools.
• Able to quickly build rapport with MSABC Team Leaders
• Work with Team Leaders to help increase fundraising efforts
• Be able to work 37.5 – 40 hours per week
• Availability to work a set schedule between the hours of 8:30 am - 6 pm: Monday – Friday (limited evening work may be required throughout the project – possibly one evening after every two weeks)
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Must be comfortable spending majority of time on the phone
• Must maintain an excellent attendance record during this project
• Exceptional verbal communication, persuasion and motivation skills
• Strong customer service & sales skills
• Prior experience working with volunteers a plus
• Able to communicate accurately and effectively using email
• Experience with social media & web site navigation
• Accurate data entry skills, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, database and spreadsheet management, email software, and internet browsers
• Possess and exhibit an outgoing, friendly positive demeanor
• Focused, organized, and detail oriented
• Ability/willingness to learn and apply new skills quickly
• Employ discretion, tact, and empathy; pro-active and intuitive people skills
• Previous outbound sales call, community outreach, customer service and/or tele-service industry experience preferred. Non-profit/Fundraising experience a plus