RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) Consultant in Temp, Arizona (AZ). This is a subject matter expert role requiring deep knowledge of OFSAA, Hyperion, QRM, Essbase, OBIEE. All candidates must have funds transfer pricing experience.
The FTP consultant will be an integral member of the Management Reporting Transformation (MRT) Program, a multi-year finance transformation program. Their responsibilities include development of functional/technical requirements, design and implementation. The role will also be responsible for providing thought leadership to inform/improve the monthly FTP process through a partnership with Treasury, Business Unit Finance, and FP&A.
Essential Job Functions:
- Member of the MRT Program, responsible for managing the design, development, and implementation of a comprehensive FTP process including toolset selection/implementation
- Understand FTP calculation methodology and key impact drivers such as market interest rates, match funding, asset and liability duration and balance sheet activity
- Perform internal quality control checks related to monthly actual and forecast production process including FTP rates for business unit and product profitability
- Document procedures and methodologies to improve transparency in FTP modeling and results
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of fixed income instruments including mortgage-related products, auto/credit card products, indeterminate maturity deposits, and interest rate risk measurement concepts such as market valuation, spreads, prepayments, duration, basis risk, etc.
- Adhoc reporting and projects to assist Finance partners
- Advanced degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or another quantitative discipline and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions; MBA/CFA professional certification preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of finance/banking industry experience with at least 3+ years on FTP
- Power user of FTP software packages including OFSAA FTP/QRM/model design and implementation experience and functional/technical experience of Hyperion, Essbase, and OBIEE
- Excellent understanding of key financial statements specifically a bank's balance sheet
- In-depth knowledge of complex financial products and businesses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to condense highly technical subject matter into clear and effective communications for Executive Leadership
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.