Multi-location firm in Portland, Maine is offering an exciting full-time employment opportunity for a Licensed Funeral Director.
Located only 90 minutes from Boston, Portland, Maine offers a wonderful quality of life. Set right on the coast, many people enjoy the wonderful beaches, boating and kayaking, seaside restaurants and shops, and the quaint charm of many historic New England towns. Portland is known for its award winning restaurants, breweries, art galleries and unique shops. For those who prefer the outdoors to “city life”, Portland is located roughly 30 minutes away from excellent hiking, hunting and fishing.
Conroy-Tully Walker Funeral Homes has a reputation for providing top-notch quality service. Established in 1959, our firm serves nearly 300 families a year and is a member firm of Selected Independent Funeral Homes. As a full service funeral home, we offer an amazing opportunity to learn and grow in every aspect of our profession. The right candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Funeral Directing.
We require our employees to have a desire to offer personalized services while maintaining the strictest standards of integrity and respect. Your opinions, suggestions and ideas will be respected in our team oriented culture. An excellent attitude and an eagerness to learn is more important than experience.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service and outstanding care to each family we serve.
- Ability to create personalized tributes.
- A positive attitude and commitment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient embalming/preparation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional appearance.
- Availability to work an on-call rotation.
- Personal commitment to integrity and professionalism.
We expect our staff to stand out above the rest. Because of our expectations, we offer an excellent compensation package and work/life balance:
- Above average compensation commensurate with experience, skill level, creativity and professionalism
- Full Benefits including eligability to participate in retirement program
- Paid vacation
- Sign on bonus
- Eligability for a Monthly Family Satisfaction Survey Bonus
- Annual Bonus based upon performance and profitability of company
- All expenses paid business trips for continuing education (we want you to always be growing!)
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- Monthy Phone reimbursement
- 10 day on/4 day off rotation (can be adjusted if you prefer)
If needed, we have housing available.
Interested applicants are asked to email a cover letter and resume to Adam Walker at Adam@ConroyTullyWalker.com