- Architects, designs, develops, integrates, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Analyzes system software capabilities to resolve problems during the software development integration effort, modifies and develops new requirements, prepares software development packages for peer review inspections, and develops and executes test plans and procedures during unit integration and system test.
- Performs functional and verification requirements analysis, develops and executes validation plans for validation of software component simulations
- Ensures software development standards are met.
- 9 years with Bachelors degreein STEM; 7 years with Master of Science; 4 years with PhD.
- Experience with designing, developing, integrating, and testing C/C++, Python and MATLAB software in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with SQL and database queries/interaction
- Experience with a source control management system (Subversion, Git, etc.)
- Current DoDSecret Security Clearance.
- GMD experience.
- Experience with battle management algorithm modeling and simulation.
- Data architecture design, modeling, and implementation.
- Advanced degree.
- DOD Top Secret security clearance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Complex problem-solving experience
- Ability to travel
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.