On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is now accepting applicants for immediate hiring of General Warehouse Helper positions in the Chandler, AZ area! This position is perfect for anyone wanting to gain warehouse experience with an industry-leading manufacturing company.
As a General Helper You Will:
- Assist in alloy changes, filter rebuilds, cleanings, and shutdowns.
- Stamp logs legibly and prepare and anticipate daily material needs.
- Stack billets and organize scrap and log bins.
- Other General tasks as assigned by shift leader / supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have the ability to read and understand manuals and booklets, as well as warning signs and labels.
- Can handle working in high temperatures.
Hours: 2:00PM – 10:20PM
Pay Rate: $13.50 / hourly
If exploring this job opportunity interests you, or for additional information, please call the Headway Workforce Solutions office at (757) 827-7890 and ask to speak with “CP”. You may also email your resume directly to Cpatton@headwaycorp.com and AlcoaVMS@headwaycorp.com.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.