Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
Ohio Basement Authority , a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven General Laborer - Installer. We serve Columbus, Springfield, Mansfield, Westerville, Newark, Lancaster, Zanesville, Chillicothe, Marion, Dublin, and other nearby areas with providing complete solutions for basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, and more! We here at Ohio Basement Authority are dedicated to finding a General Laborer - Installer that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the 2012 Super Service Award from Angie's List for Outstanding customer service and are a member of the National Association of Home Inspectors. We also hold an A+ Better Business bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Ohio.
The position of General Laborer - Installer consists of traveling to a residential or commercial building to install equipment, troubleshoot problems with the work assigned, test the equipment, and clean up the job after completion.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Working on a high-performance team serving customers in our local area. You'll be traveling around the area and working in our customer's homes
- installing our products and services under the supervision of trained professionals
- Be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team and the organization
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- Ability to grind it out every day knowing that hard work is rewarded
What is required to join our team as a General Laborer - Installer:
- Loads and delivering materials to work site
- Performs set up and clean up tasks at the work site
- Digs and back-fill trenches/holes when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Lifts heavy objects
- Walks and stand for long periods of time
- Performs strenuous labor often under adverse conditions
- Enters crawl spaces and other confined areas
The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina. Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens are required.