Field Service Technician
AquaSafe Pool Covers is an independent distributor of Cover Pools Automatic Pool Covers. AquaSafe services and installs automatic pool covers primarily in the residential market. AquaSafe is located in Suwanee, GA.
- Service automatic pool covers with an experienced technician. Includes trouble-shooting problems, identifying and replacing motors, gears, covers, ropes, pulleys, cables etc.
- Asses the operation of the cover and make adjustments to the drive so the cover runs even and smooth.
- Perform different sorts of maintenance from repairing drive mechanisms, patching covers, cleaning covers, and cleaning the pit which houses the cover.
- Install new pool cover systems and replacement covers.
- Effectively communicate with the customer so they understand the problem and solution.
- Maintain the service van and inventory.
- Occasionally receiving shipments and loading the van for the days’ jobs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical aptitude. Able to understand how automatic equipment works.
- Experienced using hand tools and power tools such as drills and a sawzall.
- Basic understanding of electricity and how it’s used to power equipment.
- Zero workplace accidents attitude.
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs or more.
- Good verbal skills to report findings and actions.
Service and repair automatic pool covers in Georgia and Southern Tennessee. The day starts and ends at the warehouse in Suwanee, GA. Occasional over-night stays are required, typically 3-4 times / year. Employees ride in a company vehicle to the job sites. Most jobs are in the Atlanta metropolitan area, though jobs can be as far as Knoxville and Augusta.
Work Hours are M-F 7-4 during the peak swim season. Some overtime is required during the season, and occasional Saturdays. During the winter months hours will be less with little or no overtime. Flexibility is needed, as some days start earlier and end later.