We are Culver's Strong! Now Hiring Managers at Competitive Rates!
We are searching for awesome candidates like YOU! As a Culver's True Blue Manager you will have the opportunity to work with a positive team, focused on providing a place to grow, learn and develop.
Health and Dental Insurance
Opportunities to Advance
What you'll do:
- Lead team to increase sales and net profit to meet annual budget
- Ensure completion of reports
- Manage schedule and daily deployments to meet labor goals
- Supervise hiring and orientation of new team members
- Evaluate management performance with biannual reviews
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleaning of restaurant occurs in a timely manner
- Run shifts effectively to provide great food and excellent guest service
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the community as a partner in local events
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws
- Demonstrate positive and effective role modeling for team members as a coach and mentor to support the development of a high performing team
- Ensure policies are consistently enforced
- Maintain compliance with operational and food safety procedures
- A genuine smile!
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified in a national food safety program.
- 5 years of leadership experience