Work with the best. Drive your own success.
XPO Logistics, a global leader in logistics, is looking for a highly skilled manager to ensure efficient operation of the warehouse, order fulfillment, shipping/receiving, and inventory activities. At XPO, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. When you join us, you’ll discover that it’s more than a better job. It’s a better life.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure compliance with specified contract metrics
- Maintain high standards of operational activities
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise staff effectively
- Direct frontline management staff
- Manage contract drivers operating up to 7 days per week in multiple locations around the region
- Build relationships with customers to ensure continued operating improvements
- Complete P&L responsibility
- Develop a contractor base team
- Work with national sales team to facilitate new avenues of growth
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Analytical, communication, and time management skills
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and MS Project
It’d be great if you also have:
- Supervisory experience in transportation/supply chain
- P&L experience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.