Welcome to Moe's!
General Manager Needed. Now Hiring.
Brand New Location coming to Nashville, TN. The summer of 2018!
Who is looking for an exciting career? Moe's Southwest Grill is very excited to be growing again in Nashville. We would like to invite all interested parties to apply for this upcoming General Manager position. Make sure you read the entire ad. Please forward your resume and work and pay history with introductory letter.
We are accepting applications for Assistant Manager, Shift Supervisor, Catering driver and Team Trainers for our Newest Moe's Southwest Grill opening in Nashville, TN. this summer 2018.
COME ROLL WITH MOE!
The General Manager:
The General Manager must have a minimum of 2 years prior General Manager experience. Yes we want someone that knows and understands the entire workings of a food service establishment and customer service. Experience must include "leading with accountability" in total restaurant capacity. The position we are filling is a salaried position working 50-55 hours a week. Great benefits some of which include competitive salary, quarterly profit sharing, insurance, 3 weeks vacation, meals, growth potential, yearly merit evaluation, cell phone reimbursement, family focused ownership and fun energetic drug free work environment with NO late nights.
-You must be 21 years or older.
-You must have a legal / valid TN Driver License.
-You must have a clean driving record for the past 3 years. We will run a MVR to clear for insurance on our corporate vehicles.
-We Drug test everyone and all Managers / Supervisors will have a background check. These are job requirements and you must pass them all to be a Manager / Supervisor for Moe's.
As the General Manager, you'll enjoy plenty of work-related perks, such as company medical benefits, advancement opportunities, provided uniforms, paid vacation days, meal discounts, cell phone reimbursement, paid holiday, paid sick days and more.
The General Manager is responsible for keeping our restaurant exceptionally clean and well-run. He or she will lead the entire team in the day-to-day fast casual restaurant operations and in managing the staff of our Moe's Southwest Grill. These duties will include executing company policies, procedures, and programs.
The General Manager must have 2 years previous experience in business management and people motivation and must be an excellent communicator. Must pass the required drug test screening, back ground check and MVR check.
As the General Manager, you will report directly to the Moe's Area Manager.
The General Mnager is responsible for managing shifts and operating and maintaining the store to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Builds sales by promoting customer satisfaction
- Manages costs by communicating and monitoring prep and production levels by the crew
- Manages labor costs by evaluating labor needs against projected during the shift
- Uses shift plan to organize and manage crew for the shift
- Monitors product quality during the shift by talking with customers during walk-throughs and when working off-line
- Monitors product quality by managing crew performance and providing specific feedback
- Trains crew to respond promptly to customer needs
- Trains crew in customer courtesy
- Evaluates slow points and takes corrective action
- Trains crew to maintain store cleanliness
- Follows, manages and evaluates store cleaning plan and reports status to General Manager
- General Manager leads training crew in new products
- General Manager leads in executing crew orientation and training process
- General Manager leads in training new crew in position skills and to meet company standards
- Cross-trains crew as necessary for efficient coverage of positions during shifts
- Conducts specific training to resolve problems
- Monitors inventory levels to ensure product availability and orders products
- Manages security of cash, product, and equipment at all times
- Follows store priorities set by Area Manager
- Follows store plan set by Area Manager
- Follows company policy for cash control
- Knows cash register operation for discounts and promotions
- Performs administrative duties as required by General Manager
- Manages crew in a manner which maximizes retention
- Follows grievance process
- Takes appropriate corrective action in response to performance problems related to crew and notifies the Area Manager
This franchise of Moe's Southwest Grill has been locally owned and operated for more than twelve years here in The Nashville area. There are currently 10 Middle TN locations in and around the Middle TN market with our newest opening in Nashville TN. We have immediate needs in the surrounding Nashville market as well(Clarksville, Hendersonville, SpringHill, Franklin). If you feel you meet the qualification and have what it takes to lead and direct a team we want to speak with you.
Locally owned and operated for 15 years. MOE'S SOUTHWEST GRILL IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
If you love burritos, have a great personality & like to have fun, then you may have found a home! Moe's Southwest Grill is now hiring energetic, friendly, outgoing staff with great customer service skills for our Newest Nashville TN location!
If you can:
- Enthusiastically greet all guests with a hearty "Welcome to Moe's" when they enter the restaurant.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest service standards.
- Prepare and cook fresh menu items, following recipe and preparation guidelines.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for the Moe's concept.
- At all times exhibit a genuine passion for excellence.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and display professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management and at all times represent Moe's as a professional in every aspect of performance.
... we want to hear from you!
Hospitality is the relationship between guest and host, or the act of being hospitable. Specifically this includes the reception, entertainment and receiving of guest.
We are in the Hospitality business and our goal should be to WOW our customers every chance we get. If we are not providing the Best Food and Service possible our Guest will go somewhere else. There are too many choices out there to “Not” understand this principle. The general idea behind this position would be to put an individual in place that can reinforce our desire to Win Over Guest with excellent Customer Service. The
general Manager / Assistant Manager / Shift Supervisor all would be an extension of our Service Attitude in the restaurant, working with our Guest. They would be ALL things service minded and will help to create that link between our guests and our staff, and with Moe’s.
MOE'S SOUTHWEST GRILL IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
General Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Supervisor, Catering Coordinator, Server Trainer, Prep Trainer, Line Cook Trainer, Delivery Person, Trainer, Supervisor, Manager, Shift Leader, Closing supervisor, Team Leader