Pro Staff in Plymouth is partnering with a leading automotive electronics company in Maple Plainh to hire an Office Assistant. This position will be working Monday through Friday with regular business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm. Employee will be responsible for covering the front reception desk, data entry, and customer service. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, at least 1 year of office experience, and an eagerness to learn new skills! This role is temporary-to-hire with a starting pay rate of $13 an hour depending on experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online now or call our office at 763-785-5352 and reference job ID 325316!
Job duties include:
- Answering phones and directing to appropriate parties
- Providing customer support over the phone
- Taking orders via phone, e-mail, and fax
- Entering orders and updates into system
- Assisting with general office projects
- Ordering office supplies
- Other admin duties such as scanning, filing, and processing mail
Job requirements include:
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of office experience including customer service, data entry, or reception
- Had prior exposure to a professional office setting
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet client requirements.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.