Michael Page is working with a well-known GC as they look to hire a General Superintendent - Multifamily Construction to their team. For this senior-level role, they are looking for a strong combination of leadership and technical understanding of large-scale construction projects.
This firm is a leading multifamily general contractor that specializes in a variety of other commercial work as well. Their focus in the immediate future is continuing to build out their strong multifamily division that is one of the leaders in the New England area. This firm is poised to bring in about $150 million this year and has an excellent reputation in the Boston construction market.
The General Superintendent - Multifamily Construction is responsible for:
- reporting to the Vice President of the firm
- oversight of all multifamily projects ongoing at a given time
- managing each Superintendent in charge of their respective site
- serving as a "face" of the company on the firm's executive board
Apply today for immediate consideration within 24 hours.
The right General Superintendent - Multifamily Construction has:
- at least 15 years in construction
- led the building of 4+ multifamily complexes ($15+ million)
- managed teams of 5+ individuals (including other Superintendents, or Asst. Superintendents)
- High School diploma
The General Superintendent - Multifamily Construction receives:
- Base salary up to $180,000
- Full company bonus package
- Healthcare/dental insurance coverage
- 2 weeks vacation