STRENGTH OF CHARACTER
Why ECS? We have grit. What does that mean for you? That one descriptive word defines our company culture. At ECS, GRIT is made up of four characteristics: guts, resilience, initiative and tenacity. Our boots are made for working. Click here to get an idea of what we’re all about.
PERSEVERANCE WITH PASSION
We focus on developing the people, systems and expertise that allow us to be the consulting firm of choice. Our footprint spans the nation and countless sectors, making us flexible and giving you options. Our passion is to provide high quality services and innovative approaches to our clients. We are looking for problem solvers. Do you have your boots ready?
DRIVE AND DETERMINATION
As a Geotechnical Project Manager, you have no problem successfully navigating competing priorities. Your technical expertise is something you take pride in, and you know how to exceed your clients’ expectations. Most of your career has been focused on geotechnical engineering consulting, and you have a passion for the industry. Your great communication skills help you interact with your team and clients with ease. You also have a “can do” attitude and are ready to take on any project thrown your way - and that’s why you’ll have all the opportunity for career growth within our company you’ll want. For highlights of others who have taken their amazing skills and grown their careers with ECS, click here.
You will be part of a dynamic, growing and energized team – and your role is key to the success of ECS. While your job duties may fluctuate day to day, here are some areas we expect to see you proficient in:
- Performing boring layouts and utility clearances
- Supervising drilling operations
- Performing geophysical surveys
- Classifying soils and assigning lab testing
- Geotechnical design and analysis
- Report and proposal preparation and review
- Managing client expectations
- Budgeting daily and ongoing activities as well as invoicing
- Marketing including daily on-going client interaction and development of a client database
- Want to experience what all this job really entails? Click here
If you can accomplish the above, your boots are probably ready for walking right into this role. Realistically though, you need the following to be considered:
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university; MS in geotechnical engineering preferred. Other similar engineering degrees considered if program is ABET accredited
- 3-5 years of related experience in Geotechnical Engineering Consulting
- Licensed as an Engineer in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE)
PEOPLE ARE OUR FOUNDATION
We love our employees and we show this through providing some great benefits. Click here to see how we show our passion for our people.