Our client, a world leader in Pharmaceuticals and In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) tools, is seeking a “Global Digital Marketing support”
Job Title Global Digital Marketing support
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Experience: Entry to Mid-Level
This is a Global Marketing position, responsible for tasks to support internal marketing teams on their digital marketing campaigns. This position will also support digital platform owners in its country deployments and content development. The digital platforms that this position will support include interactive sales aids, email marketing, and websites. Practical experience in these platforms preferred.
Interaction will be with internal stakeholders, and includes communication via email, phone calls, and in person meetings. Thus, excellent communication and customer service skills are required. Digital experience is preferred.
- Manage and resolve digital marketing support requests, using established processes. Will require self-research to resolve new issues. Follow up on responses.
- Work with commercial teams to design and develop Interactive Sales Aids.
- Design marketing emails using marketing automation tool. Manage and deliver email lists.
- Support other project managers on deployment and lifecycle of digital marketing platforms, including web content management system, marketing automation and interactive sales aid mobility platform.
- Support effective project management to execute business area’s strategy and tactics. Include providing direction to internal partners and/or external agencies, management of project timelines and project measurement.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners if additional level support is needed.
- Provide best practice training to local marketing individuals. These are usually related to platform usage.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related degrees. Recent grads are preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms. Ability to problem solve. Strong attention to detail. Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS development preferred.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator preferred
- Proven experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of Drupal preferred - web content management system (building websites)
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools preferred.
- Experience with Scroll (ipad app). Interactive Sales system
- 80% of work will be to work on a platform
- 20% of work will be working on digital marketing solutions