E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Ocean Spray believes that our employees are our best assets and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative, passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world. We offer an onsite gym with weekly fitness classes, a cafeteria committed to delivering healthy meals to our employees and half day Fridays in the summer. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can add value every day, Ocean Spray is for you!
We are looking for an E-Commerce Marketing Manager to join our global team! The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA and relocation assistance will be provided.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Partner with internal teams to manage the online assortment, promotions, and overall product presentation for key retail partner sites.
· Partner to create a multi-channel shopping experience and leverage content creation and experience across all channels of distribution.
· Collaborate with brand marketing and sales to develop content that drives consideration/sales and improves consumer awareness/ engagement
· Oversee and drive ROI via performance-based and brand-building marketing strategies to enhance customer experience and successfully attract and retain customers.
· Analyze and report on relevant business metrics to understand the health, challenges and eCommerce growth opportunities
· Assess financial performance of marketing programs against projections and KPI’s
· Understand and support upcoming product launches so that are strategically integrated into the digital landscape with key retail partners.
· Monitor developing eCommerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities, recommend and execute new initiatives
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 5-7 years of relevant experience required.
· Experience with Amazon strongly preferred
· Ability to translate brand vision to the digital landscape through consistent, seamless experience to the customer
· Proven track record in developing integrated marketing programs (paid search, SEO, email marketing, online display advertising, social, etc.)
· Functional understanding of managing all aspects of a direct-to-consumer business
· Strong analytical skills including Google Analytics
· Passionate about digital/eCommerce space and abreast of key trends, benchmarks and innovations in the industry
· Strong business acumen and collaborative skills to liaise with cross functional Ocean Spray teams
· Must have a fiery and focused drive with an exceptional ability to define and communicate strategy and execute flawlessly
· Must thrive on creative collaboration and demonstrate inspiring leadership ability
· Highly strategic thinker who is able to balance short term business goals with the long term vision needed to advance in the fast paced, rapidly evolving ecommerce industry
· Forward thinking, fostering an innovative eCommerce marketing culture that is customer-centric and not afraid to take risks in order to advance the business
Our Global eCommerce team has accelerated growth with recent wins such as!
· Aggressively grown top eCommerce accounts in past year
· Added new top tier online retailer to our portfolio
· Achieved the number one best seller in snacks category
· Listed in number one spot on “How New Releases” list on top eCommerce site
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.