About the Company
Our client is a global medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries, delivering affordable and accessible advanced medical technologies that help healthcare professionals improve the quality of life for their patients. This is a contract position through December with the possibility of extension.
Provides general administrative support to the recruiting team Assist with sourcing candidates utilizing social networking and recruitment databases in order to deliver a selection of highly qualified candidates in a timely manner
- Register for career fairs, national conferences and post positions on college campuses.
- Post and maintain jobs on relevant job boards.
- Coordinate all collateral and recruiter toolkits to arrive on campus prior to events.
- Send all internal invitations to representatives attending events.
- Provide support to recruiters by attending job fairs, as needed.
- Support recruiters by collaborating with HR Generalists throughout the selection process and provide hiring managers with competency based selection recommendations.
- Lead candidates through the recruiting process and assist with large scale on-site interview days.
- Partner with and educate the business on recruitment challenges through professional consultation and market knowledge.
- Responsible for working directly with candidates and hiring managers to schedule candidate phone screens, in-person interviews and travel.
- Responsible for calendar and meeting management, processing of purchase requisitions and action memos and completion of other expense reports.
- May assist with candidate sourcing, resume screening and follow-up with potential candidates.
- Exhibits a professional, confident, and outgoing demeanor.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Assists with the on-boarding process.
- 20% Travel to Memphis, Atlanta, Knoxville, Arkansas and/or Columbia SC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business related degree required.
- 1-2 years’ experience with developing both on and off campus recruiting strategies.
- Solid collaboration skills with the ability to manage internal and external relationships.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office applications. Workday experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), listening skills, and time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Experience with planning and executing campus recruiting events.
- Ability to multitask and strong attention to detail are required.
- Working evenings and weekends are required during high volume campus recruiting seasons.
you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com immediately.