This is a key Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) strategy and solution development position for the manufacturing IT skill team. The successful candidate will be working with a global team to define an Application Enablement Platform (AEP) strategy that includes IT partner management, development and implementation. The candidate will lead technology driven business process transformation and innovation in the manufacturing IT environment.
- Build knowledge, approach and strategy related to Application Enablement Platform (AEP) and Dominant Manf. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) capabilities.
- Lead Application Portfolio Rationalization efforts designed to leverage AEP and ERP solutions.
- Lead Manufacturing Plant Floor AEP Use Case assessment and prioritization.
- Build knowledge of emerging IT trends and potential vendor solutions to drive innovation and technology strategy.
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineering to define future state business capabilities, AEP+ERP fit-gap assessment and technology enabled transformation of Ford manufacturing processes and operations
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of business processes, applications and AEP global rollout
- Develop strategies, promoting business solutions that will deliver immediate business value
- Develop and obtain approval for governance and execution of the prioritization process for AEP+ERP efforts.
- Manage annual IT new development, enhancement and consumption spending of approx. $24M
- Partner with regional business leadership and leverage global Business IT team to provide global IIoT leadership
- Live the IT desired culture to deliver Information Technology Key Results
- Develop and execute time-bounded action plans for training and career development for self and team
- Delegate responsibilities as appropriate, to provide development opportunities for direct reports
- Help develop team’s technical and leadership capabilities with a focus on AEP and ERP capabilities.
- Application Solution Development
- Application Solution Support
- Relationship Management
- IT Partner Management
- Team Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Change Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience with Application Enablement Platform (AEP)
- 5+ years’ Enterprise Resource Planning experience
- 3+ years of experience with Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- 5+ years’ Solution Strategy Development &Solution Development and Implementation
- 8+ years’ Solution Strategy Development &Solution Development and Implementation
- Functional Business Knowledge – Manufacturing domain expertise
- IT Solution Portfolio Management
- IT Solution Financial Management
- Proven (Game Changing) Technology Adoption
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team, you discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.