FULL CHARGE management opportunity overseeing our used truck operations in two states and six locations. The overarching theme and objective of this position is to make our dealerships the dominant and number one player in the Used Truck market. A relentless effort to customer service, employeedevelopment, quality products/services and the highest ethics will be required. This position is to provide the used-vehicle sales department with a supply of marketable products within management's financial guidelines and purchasing policies, assist with individual location used-vehicle department management as directed and is responsible for appraising, purchasing, reconditioning, displaying, and merchandising the used vehicle inventory.
- Develop profitable used truck operations at each of our locations.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect used-vehicle sales.
- Ensures proper follow-up of all potential buyers by utilizing CRM prospecting and sales management system.
- Maintains vehicle inventory. Monitors customer likes and dislikes, lost sales, and dealership sales history and conducts local market analyses to determine which vehicles to stock.
- Processes salesperson commission sheets and monitors the payroll records of all used-vehicle salespeople.
- Conducts sales training meetings.
- Establishes and enforces product-knowledge standards.
- Oversees the efforts of used-truck salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of dealerships.
- Helps salespeople close deals.
- Ensures that cosmetic and mechanical reconditioning is performed within the dealership's cost and time limitations.
- Plans and controls the display of used vehicles.
- Establishes and controls wholesaling activities.
- Notifies department manager of anticipated delivery of purchases.
- Develops and maintains outside sources (wholesalers and retailers) for both buying and selling units.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to dealership's guidelines.
- Discusses purchasing requirements and forecasts sales for future months with President.
- Analyzes sales history and local area trends to determine the best purchasing mix.
- Tracks customer interest in vehicles not in stock (lost sales).
- Develops sales plan of attack with GM and Sales Managers input.
- Documents proposal, sales calls, follow ups and activities in CRM software.
- Assure vehicles are READY and appropriate paperwork is completed and ready at delivery.
- Performs a thorough delivery presentation including vehicle operation, warranties, extended coverage options and Parts and Service contracts at the dealership.
- Ability to obtain Class B CDL license within 90 days of hire.
- Employee will be required to reside in the Wilmington, NC region.
- College Degree or Equivalent-substantial relevant experience may suffice
- Five years of experience in commercial truck dealership or comparable management, with verifiable track record of profitability with customer and employee satisfaction
- CDL or commitment to acquire
- Proficiency with Microsoft software and general computing
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Our Benefits Include:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
Disability and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off program
401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
Flexible Spending Account
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Triple-T Truck Centers commercial truck dealership and lease/rental enterprises represent six of America’s finest truck manufacturers: Freightliner, Western Star, International, Mack, Volvo and Isuzu; and the two preeminent independent lease/rental organizations: Nationalease and Idealease. We proudly operate six facilities in eastern North and South Carolina, with franchise territories covering most of the area east of I-95. We are growth, customer, family, and ethics oriented. Triple-T has been owned and operated by the Matt family since 1967.
We Mean Trucks!!!