Johnson Service Group (JSG) is teamed with a leader in the aerospace, defense and commercial markets, and we are seeking a talented Government Accounting/Audit Manager with strong Government Contracts accounting regulation experience.
Scope of Experience and Responsibilities:
- 5-10+ years of related accounting experience for Government Contracts, in a manufacturing environment.
- Will serve in a hands-on advisory role, regarding Government Business Systems Compliance, CASB Disclosure Statement, Internal Audit, FPRP/FPRA, ICE (Incurred Cost Submission), aspects of Government contracting audit with FAR/DFAR and DCAA regulation, etc.
- Assist in interpreting and analyzing compliance with Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Lead the process to review, evaluate adequacy and revise CASB Disclosure Statements for a fully CAS-covered aerospace/defense manufacturer; assess and recommend enhancements/changes to established cost accounting practices, policies and procedures, and internal controls.
- Assist in preparing and coordinating responses to DCAA “requests for information” in support of the Accounting System Audit, ICE and FPRP models.
- Review and assist in recommending revisions of company policies and procedures concerning Estimating System and preparation of ICE and FPRP models.
- Assist in development and implementation of enhanced time-charge auditing system and advise on various aspects of timekeeping compliance.
- Proficiency in large fully integrated accounting systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP), is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel user.
- Effective oral and written communication/presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CPA, CMA and/or MBA is desirable
Compensation: Highly competitive
Type of employment: Direct Hire position with an excellent compensation and benefits package