Title: Graduate Engineer – Midstream
Summary: The candidate will be involved with design calculations, plan preparation, specifications and quantity take-offs.
- Obtains project information from other LJA personnel as directed
- Perform a variety of routine tasks, which using programs and procedures of consulting engineering.
- Performs routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision.
- Researches, develops, and designs a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for oil and gas industry.
- Performs calculations and evaluations in the design of equipment and systems for industrial applications.
- Evaluates the desired goal of the system and develops, designs, or selects the required equipment, piping, and structures to achieve the goal.
- Will use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering task.
- Meets any and all deadlines as required by project schedule
- Attend educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Attend training to enhance skills necessary to progress career
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required
- Engineer – in - Training
- Up to 1 year of experience
- Experiences with Microstation, Geopak procedures are a plus, as multiple levels of responsibility are available.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships