A progressive and respected company in North Dakota is looking to add a Grain Merchandising Manager to their team. This position will allow somebody to take full control of the entire grain division.
Grain Merchandising Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning and direction of facility operations
- Will do all the buying and selling for multiple locations
- Ensure that daily operations meet all standards and operational schedules
- Oversee a small team and promote improvement in quality, safety and cost performance
Grain Merchandising Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years' experience in grain merchandising preferred
- Self-motivated, ambitious and able to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic, problem solving skills and leadership abilities
- Merchandising and management experience required
Grain Merchandising Manager Compensation:
- $110,000-$140,000+ DOE plus bonuses
- Full health, dental, vision, vacation & 401K
Please contact Sean Dancey directly at (605)978-5472 or for more information on this position or any others that you may be interested in hearing about within the Agriculture industry.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 26 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: agronomy, agronomist, agronomic, grain, seed, chemical, fertilizer, applicator, recruiter, location, manager, sales, crop, field, scout, recommendations, agriculture, ag, cca, pca, elevator, co-op, cooperative, insurance, hail, adjuster, merchandiser, originator, origination